View the Processor section of the Canadian Agricultural Partnership website to see what programs are currently open as these are intake based as opposed to continuous intake.
The amount of funding and the company contribution requirements vary between programs options. Please consult the Processor section of the Canadian Agricultural Partnership website to see the open programs and the maximum funds available in these categories (number of programs):
- Audits, Assessments, and Training (8)
- Enhancing Animal Health (9)
- Enhancing Plant Health (2)
- Expanding Your Markets (4)
- Food Safety for Your Business (5)
- Growing Your Business (10)
- Improving Productivity (4)
The CAP programs are intake based. The latest processor intake runs from March 22, 2019 to May 06, 2019.
Requirements:Please check each individual program as requirements vary by program.
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership is a five-year commitment by Canada’s federal, provincial and territorial governments that will support Canada’s agri-food and agri-products sectors through a number of cost-share funding support projects.
Following are the key priority areas that are of interest to local processors:
- Economic development in the agri-food and agri-products sectors.
- Environmental stewardship to enhance water quality and soil health.
- Protection and assurance to reinforce the foundation for public trust in the sector through improved assurance systems in food safety and plant and animal health.